There are number of ways you can help the FJPM!
- Pray for the worship services, Bible studies and special programs held each week at the prison and the jail.
- Provide snacks for one of the weekly ministry programs.
- Become part of the Thursday Yokefellow Prison Ministry.
- Collect personal hygiene articles such as soap, non-aerosol antiperspirant deodorant, toothpaste, and shampoo for the ministry to distribute. See Gift of the Month items below.
- Form a team in your church to pray for inmates and their families.
- Help with an outreach to the inmate’s children.
- Become a sponsor and mentor for inmates.
- Invite a chaplain to speak at your church.
- Hire an ex-offender to work for your business.
Call (336) 759-0063 for more information and a rewarding opportunity to serve.
Gift of the Month
Help the ministry by collecting these items which are given to inmates in the jail and prison:
- January – Antiperspirant deodorant, stick or solid only
- February – Toothpaste, 6-8 oz.
- March – Soap, bath size
- April – Shampoo, regular size bottle
- May – Antiperspirant deodorant, stick or solid only
- June – Antiperspirant deodorant, stick or solid only
- July – Toothpaste, 6-8 oz.
- August – Soap, bath size
- September – Shampoo, regular size bottle
- October – Antiperspirant deodorant, stick or solid only
- November – Soap, bath size
- December – Toothpaste, 6-8 oz.